Other Latest News
- Consolidated Procurement Data for Hindustan Salts Limited & its Subsidiary
- Company invites offer from prospective vendors for sale of Common Salt on as in where basis from Sambhar
- Agreement between Hindustan Salts Limited and JOPL for long term Contract at HSL, Kharaghoda
- HSL/SSL invites offer from prospective vendors for sale of Common Salts on as in where basis at Sambhar Kyar and Nawa Kyar.
- Heavy Industries Ministry to celebrate Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsava during iconic week from Jan 10
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of it’s people, culture and achievements.
- Circular for sale of Common Pan Salt 30,000 MT
- Empanelment of M/s Sparsh Paediatric rehabilitation clinic for M/s Hindustan/Sambhar Salts limited
- Sambhar Salts premium product now available at Kirana King Stores all over India
- Activities organized at HSL /SSL during Vigilance Awareness Week 2021
- Circular for Vigilance Awareness Week 2021.
- Hon'ble Governor of Rajasthan Shri Kalraj Mishra visited Sambhar Lake
- Contract has been concluded between SAMBHAR SALTS LIMITED and BM INFRACONCEPTS PVT. LTD. On 31-07-2021 to appoint as "Channel Intervention / facilitator partner.
- Contract has been concluded between SAMBHAR SALTS LIMITED and VIPIN SALT COMPANY on 29-05-2021 for supply of Raw Material for Kala Namak producers on exclusive basis for PAN India.
- Download Conduct, Discipline and Appeal Rule 2018
- Sambhar Salts Limited has entered into contract with Libas Consumer Products Ltd.
- Presentation schedule for Engagement of an Asset Valuer for Sambhar Salts Limited (SSL)
- Grievance Redressal Committee of HSL/SSL
- SOP for Prevenetion and Control of COVID-19 After Lock Down
- Do's and Don's for Coronavirus(COVID-19)
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics for Board Members and Senior Management
Page : 1
Website Hits : 125868
Copyright © IndianSalt.com All rights reserved
Website Last updated : 17-05-2022